About Iringa Hope
The Iringa Hope mission is to improve the local economy and living conditions for families in Tanzania, Africa. We do this through a partnership program with the University of Iringa and the Iringa Diocese. The program provides education and training to our members and develops village Micro Finance funds and Agricultural Cooperatives.
Our members tell us:
- All of their children are in school and many are in college or trade schools
- They are now living in better houses and are eating better and are much healthier
- Unemployment in their villages has gone way down and wages have gone up.
- Farming has gotten “so easy”
- Church donations have increased 3X or more and attendance has gone up
- They could now buy things in their villages so they did not have to travel as much.